Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hillary Clinton: I Don't Believe I Have Ever Lied

Hillary Clinton: I Don't Believe I Have Ever Lied


Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

Clinton is either lying when she made that statement or she's deceived herself.  One way or another.  I've heard if a person tells a lie long enough they will believe it.  That may be Hillary's problem.  She's been involved in lying and deceiving throughout her whole time while in politics that she really may believe she's truthful.  She was asked that question by CBS Evening News Anchor Scott Pelley.  Politicians major in lying to the American people when they campaign for political office and when they're in office covering up what's going on.  Of course, Hillary's lying to the American public when she says what she'll do as president.  She even says she's a person of faith.  Well it's not faith rooted in Jesus Christ or Biblical Christianity.  I can say that.  Click on the above link to read the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment