Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In 59 Philadelphia Voting Divisions, Mitt Romney Received Zero Votes

In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes - Philly.com

Former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney

I made the statement following the election last week that I wouldn't be surprised if there was voter fraud that took place during the election.  Any state that doesn't require some form of voter I.D. is bound to have some election fraud.  I can't prove that but if the truth were known, we would probably be surprised.  I do recognize that various neighborhoods in Philadephia are Democratic and predominantly black.  However, it makes you wonder.  Larry Sabato, a political scientist at the University of Virginia who has studied black precincts, stated that he's occassionally seen 100 percent of the vote go towards the Democratic candidate, such as Chicago and Atlanta, for example in 2008 when John McCain was the GOP candidate.  Sabato said, "I'd be surprised if there weren't a handful of precincts that didn't cast a vote for Romney." "But the number of zero precincts in Philadelphia deserves examination," Sabato added.  I believe he's right.

To read the full story, click on the above link from Philly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment