Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Donald Trump May Still Run for President

Donald Trump May Run for President After All - The Note



According to The Note, a tipsheet from ABC News, it says Donald Trump might run for president after all.  For the last few months, I've been stating that I believe Donald Trump might attempt a run for the presidency in 2012, but not as a Republican candidate.  He stated in that article exactly what I've been saying recently.  I've been saying that Trump might run as an Independent candidate.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's an Obama operative.  Trump might be planted as a spoiler for President Obama's re-election campaign next year.  If he does, then I project President Obama will win re-election.  Why?  Trump will split the conservative vote.  He will draw votes away from the Republican nominee, whomever that may be.  I'm fearful that whoever receives the Republican nomination will be a RINO such as Mitt Romney or somebody similar to him.  The Republican field already has plenty of RINO's as it is.  I have a feeling that the puppet masters desire for President Obama to be re-elected.  If they do, then they'll utilize whatever means necessary to ensure Obama's re-election bid, even if it means to run a third-party candidate that will say the right things.

Whether or not Donald Trumps decides to run as an Independent remains to be seen.  If he doesn't run, then someone similar to Trump will run.  It will be someone who talks and sounds like a conservative.  I believe it's the goal of the puppet masters to run a third party candidate who will draw votes away from the Republican nominee next fall.  If that happens, then Obama will win the election.  Even though Trump said he wouldn't seek the Republican nomination this Spring, he still makes appearances on Fox News and other news sources leaving the door open to running for the presidency.  He appears like he's an opportunist.  If you take a look at Trump's record, he's supported liberal candidates in the past such as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, for example, and he's supported liberal causes.  He's not consistent when it comes to conservative principles.  He's a johnny-come-lately.  I believe he's saying the right things as a means to prepare himself as a third-party candidate.  I believe he could be a spoiler for President Obama next year.  If I'm wrong about Trump, then I project somebody who gives voice to conservatism will be planted as a third-party candidate for next year's election.  I may be wrong, but wait and see if I'm right about next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment