Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

The 100th Anniversary of Southern Gospel Music (Part 2)

This is round two of several of the greatest hits in gospel music.  I hope you enjoyed the selection of songs in the last post.  These should be just as great. 

The Singing Rambos "He Looked Beyond My Fault and Saw My Need"



The Singing Rambos "The Holy Hills of Heaven Call Me"



The Singing Rambos "I Still Believe"



Dottie Rambo with the Imperials 1965 "I Must Tell Jesus"



Gaither Reunion "Sheltered in the Arms of God"



Lauren Talley and the Talley Trio "His Life for Mine"



The Sego Brothers and Naomi "Hallelujah Square"



The Sego Brothers and Naomi "Sorry, I Never Knew You"



The Sego Brothers and Naomi "A Beautiful Life"



The Blackwood Brothers "Learning to Lean"



The Florida Boys "When He was on the Cross, I was on His Mind"



The Florida Boys "I'm Standing on the Solid Rock"



The Floriday Boys "He is Mine and I am His"



The Florida Boys "I Have Returned"



The Florida Boys "Bible Loving Man"



The Florida Boys "Palms of Victory"



The Cathedrals "Wedding Music"



The Cathedrals "The Touch of the Master's Hand"



The Cathedrals "Nearer My God to Thee"



The Cathedrals "There's a New Name Written Down"



The Cathedrals "The Old Rugged Cross Made the Difference"



The Cathedrals "How Great Thou Art"



The Cathedrals "Rock of Ages" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "Pearly White City" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "Beyond the Sunset" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "Sweet Hour of Prayer" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "Whispering Hope" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "Amazing Grace" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "Abide With Me" (from their first album in 1964)



The Cathedrals "An Old Convention Song"



The Cathedrals "Room at the Cross"



The Cathedrals "We are so Blessed"



The Cathedrals "Standing on Holy Ground"



The Cathedrals "Then Came the Morning'



The Cathedrals "Boundless Love"



The Cathedrals "What a Meeting"



The Happy Goodmans "Living in Canaan Now"



Vestel Goodman "I'd Do it all Over Again"



Howard and Vestel Goodman "I Hold a Clear Title"



The Happy Goodmans "There's a Light Guiding Me"



The Happy Goodmans "I Shall be at Home With Jesus"



The Happy Goodmans "It's a Wonderful Feeling"



The Cathedrals "Canaanland is Just in Sight"



The Happy Goodmans "Jesus Said it, I Believe It"



The Speers (featuring Ben Speer) "In the Midst of it All"




The Cathedrals "The Longer I Serve Him"



The Gaither Trio "The Old Rugged Cross Made the Difference"



The Inspirations "It's Still the Blood"



The Inspirations "My Anchor Still Holds"



The Inspirations "On the Sunny Banks"



The Inspirations "I Have not Forgotten"



George Beverly Shea "I'd Rather Have Jesus"



The Cathedrals "The Prodigal Son"



The Youth Chorale Central Minnesota "Children, Go Where I Send Thee" (Negro spiritual)



The Cathedrals "Let Freedom Ring"

No comments:

Post a Comment