Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The U.S. Senate Debate Between Barbara Boxer and Carly Fiorina











According to the latest Rasmussen reports on October 28, Democratic incumbent Barbara Boxer holds a 49%-46% lead over Republican challenger Carly Fiorina.  This race is still very close.

Correction: I need to make a correction concerning a statement I made concerning one of the debates between Rand Paul and Jack Conway at the University of Louisville a couple of weeks ago.  The Conway campaign brought up the accusation during Rand Paul's days at Baylor University where it was alleged that Paul participated in a hazing where he was involved in tying up a woman and forcing her to bow down to an idol, "Aqua Buddha."  I had mentioned in one of my posts which was discussing the issue of handling "Skeletons in your closet."  I said that if Rand Paul wasn't involved in that incident that he needs to flatly state those allegations weren't true.  I didn't listen to the entire debate.  I spoke to different people and they said that he denied that he was involved with the hazing incident that the Conway campaign aired over television.  I want to make that point clear and say I'm sorry for any confusion or misleading information.  I just want to set the record straight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment